Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Top Five!


As the clock winds down to close the year 2018, I'm grateful for the adventure this bloggy blog has taken me on with all of you! I surpassed my own expectations for this new platform and I'm excited to keep it going.  The blog provided me with an accountability to keep reading as well as helping me write and process so many different themes and ideas.  I learned a lot about myself through reading and gained new perspective while taking on new genres and authors.  It's no surprise that the top five most viewed blog posts of 2018 are probably the best books I read all year.  I loved all of these books so very much and I hope you will add them to your list in 2019.  Cheers to another year of getting lost in a plot and forgetting to do laundry while I finish just one more chapter!

Here are the Top Five of 2018:









AND..............drum roll, please!




Happy New Year and Happy Reading in 2019, my amazing, geeky lovelies!
-R


No comments:

Post a Comment